Estate Agents Tip: How I make SIX FIGURES from posting Real Estate listings on Craigslist
Without exaggeration, my entire business has been built around meeting clients from lease listings I’ve posted on Craigslist. Over 90% of my business has, in some form or other, originated from Craigslist – either by meeting someone who’s directly called me from the site, or referred to me by someone I’ve met from Craigslist. This quickly turned into a six-figure per year income from continuous Craigslist leads and referral business. Here’s how I did it.
Learn how to make money as a Real Estate Agent, build your network of clients, and the exact steps I’ve used to grow my business from $0 to over $120 million in sales: $50 off with code ThankYou50 for a limited time:
Note: Craigslist is primarily US-based. There may be similar sites that work best with your country (Kijiji in Canada, for instance).
Disclosure: Craigslist alone won’t make you millions. This took me years to cultivate – it took me several years to build it up to the point where I was actually making over $100,000 just from craigslist leads and referrals from craigslist leads. It won’t be a get-rich-quick technique but it CAN add tremendous value to what you’re already doing.
1. Go to Craigslist (I KNOW someone will ask me this…so here it is…step one…Craigslist.com)
2. When posting, I’ve found longer titles work better than shorter titles – ALL CAPS work best. If you use symbols like stars ★ or brackets, shorter titles do better. Use this carefully as it can be a bit spammy.
3. The body of the message should be kept simple, clear and concise. First thing to mention is your name and contact information (email and phone)
4. Mention that you have access to other properties and that they should contact you (if you’re a Realtor and want to work with leads)
5. Mention the specifics of the house – bedrooms, bathrooms, price, and square footage.
6. Describe the house in extreme details. The more keywords you use in your description, the more it’ll come up on Craigslist search results.
7. If you’re a Realtor – DISCLOSE that you’re a Realtor.
8. MAKE SURE TO HAVE GOOD PICTURES. This is essential.
9. Make sure to pick up your phone and return emails as soon as they come in. Otherwise you can lose the client.
10. Do not renew your ads. Just continue posting new ads and letting the old ones continue to run.
11. Ideally have several ads going at the same time, this increases the likelihood of someone reaching out.
That’s it! It’s pretty simple. Do this regularly, continue adding new lease listings when the current ones get rented out, continue helping people with their rentals, and these clients will eventually turn into buyers, sellers, referrals, and potentially great friends. It takes time but it’s paid off big for me.
Thanks for watching!
Add me on Instagram: GPStephan
Add me on Snapchat: GPStephan
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent:
Your money or your life:
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor:
How to Win Friends and Influence People:
Think and grow rich:
Awaken the giant within:
The Book on Rental Property Investing:
Get More Information For Estate Agents Tips Here: glasgow property agent no commission