Business Tip: Web Design Checklist: 55 Things Every Website Must Have
Web Design Checklist: 55 Things Every Website Must Have
Over the years I’ve seen many website owners give up building an online business because their websites failed to meet their expectations. After spending 1000s of dollars to get a website designed they thought traffic would automatically flow to their site resulting in sales or leads.
I decided to put together a comprehensive checklist so you won’t make the same mistakes entrepreneurs and small business owners make when designing and building their websites.
Let’s look at the first item on the checklist.
Setting Your Goals
* Write down the long term and short goals of your business.
* Create a timeline for the planning, building and marketing of your site.
* Decide how much money you want to spend to create your site and how much you will invest for its promotion.
* Set a target date for what you want your site to achieve
* Make a goal for how many visitors you will attract to your site.
And now I’d like to invite you to subscribe to my FREE E-COURSE
“21 Highly Effective Ways To Generate Free Traffic To Your Website”
You’ll also be able to download a a FREE PDF file of my Web Design Checklist…
“55 Things Every Website Must Have”
Visit the link below to download the checklist
Get More Information On Business Tips Here: https://web-siteexpress.com/